Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Welcome to the new location!

I decided to switch the name of my blog and remove the "MLS" portion of it for two reasons.

1. This allows the space to be more of a catch-all for my thoughts about tactics and coaching.
2. MLS doesn't need what (extremely) little publicity I gave it via the old name.

Additionally, the purpose of the blog is more for my own learning than it is for teaching others. I'm challenging myself to write out important pieces of my coaching philosophy and style so I am forced to think through them and be critical of myself. Any feedback you want to give is welcomed. We can always learn something from every coach we meet, even if it is how exactly not to do something.

If you want to check out my old posts, you can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment